Monday, January 21, 2008

So I was channel surfing, and I overheard a commercial for the next episode of Ugly Betty last night, and I saw this preview for next week's episode. You'll have to check it out soon, cause I think it will be obsolete within a week. Anyway, they refer to their guest stars as a rocker, a shocker, and a show stopper. I think a sneaky production assistant managed to sneak one in there...

For a full explanation of the rocker, shocker and show stopper, ask Art. Or go to www.urbandictionary.com. Don't forget to look up the spocker while you're there.

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Just HAPPENED to overhear it, eh? A likely story. Been catching up on your Felicity-watching too?

georgeconfused said...

Felicity's back on! Finally, the writer's strike does something useful...that is, other than stopping the guys who wrote the Scary Movie series along with Epic Movie and Meet the Spartans. Based on those credits alone, these guys owe us money.

Steve said...

Pat, come on we know Adam watches less masculine shows like that. I'm leaning towards he was watching brothers and sisters.

Gluckzilla said...

Okay fine, I caught the commercial a few times during my all day marathon of watching Gilmore Girls on ABC Family on Monday.