Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pat makes his big screen debut










Tom Cruise played volleyball for the Navy. Pat played football for the Army.










Now, he's ready to be a star.



In case that endorsement deal with Subway doesn't pan out.*
(*All pictures stolen from Pat's blog.)
You probably already got this email, but I didn't want to miss anyone.

Some people asked me about this on Saturday. But yeah, my company did another short film this year for the 48 Hour Film Project. We had 2 days to make a 4-7 minute film based on genre, character, prop and line of dialogue provided. This year, they're showing at the Charles, a real theater, which is pretty awesome, this Wednesday (June 18). Anyway, if you'd like to check it out, you can see Neil and me in another film, along with special guest, Pat Hoffman, in his big screen debut!
Pat is on screen for like half the film and has 2 lines, one of which he added himself. I was not in charge of casting. But you already saw me do one of these, so my marketing plan=Pat. Anyway, here's the info.

Our group goes at 9:30, but for $8 you get to see about 10 short films, some of which are good, some of which aren't. I'll let you decide where ours falls.

You can buy tickets at the door or order ahead of time. The Charles isn't huge, so if you're definitely planning on going, you might want to order tickets ahead of time here


The Charles Theatre is located in midtown Baltimore at 1711 North Charles Street, just a block and a half north of Penn Station. There is $2 parking for theatre patrons in the covered lot just across the street, as well as metered street parking all around the theatre.


If you can make it, awesome. If not, I understand, it's short notice and 9:30 is kind of late for the middle of the week.

Oh, and in case you never saw it. Here's our movie from last year.


-George

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Clearly I am Goose, as I still have my shirt on in all those pictures. Uh oh.

Gluckzilla said...

So I suck and didn't make it out. Is there any link to the movie online now?